[Anime] - Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka

ASilva

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Aug 28, 2012
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka

202109-minitokyo.akane_iro.ni.somaru.saka.scans_454909_large.jpg

Summary:

On his way to school Junichi Nagase saves a girl from danger. Later due to a misunderstanding he kissed her. Shocked and disgusted, and without understanding what just happened or why, she screams at him and tells him to "just die!" As it turns out, the girl, Yuuhi Katagiri, is a new transfer student and, much to the surprise of Junichi and his younger sister Minato, their father arranged for Yuuhi to be Junichi's future wife! Of course, getting married to "that perverted idiot" is the absolute last thing Yuuhi wants! Junichi's crazy school life with his tsundere bride-apparent has begun!

Trailer:

Hope You Enjoy :)

This anime is one of my favorites.
Is gradually deepening soured relations with Yuuhi.
In addition, It will change to the relationship between men and women and the younger sister Minato.
Are faced with the decision to have been deployed at the same time the two.
It is also very attractive voice of Hirano Aya and Kugimiya Rie.
I also like Mitsuki student council president personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3