[Anime] - Afro Samurai

ASilva

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Aug 28, 2012
Afro Samurai

samurairesurrection.jpg

Summary:

On the dark path of swordsmanship in a "futuristic" yet feudal Japan, it is said that the one who becomes the No. 1 warrior will rule the world with powers akin to a god. Only the No. 2 warrior is allowed to challenge the No. 1, but anyone can challenge the No. 2. The current No. 2, the Afro Samurai, travels the road looking for revenge on Justice, the man who murdered his father (who was then the No. 1) in front of him when he was just a boy, a skilled gunman who became the current No. 1 after defeating Afro's father.

Trailers and latest Info Promo

Personal Appreciation

Well this was One of the Mini series that i enjoyed watching, it is a mini show but it was worth it.

I loved the fact that this show was so well made that we could see decapitations, arms ripped, and many things like this kind of gore, there was also sex scenes, but as well know what we can only see the woman legs, Arms, body from waist up and her boobs, the other private part obviously we couldn't see.

I saw the anime dubbed because it was simply perfect, with Samuel L. Jackson a famous Actor giving voice to the Afro Samurai, the show simply was perfect with English voices.

Well that's All, i will Post More Anime Threads, so wait for them :)

Last edited:
Well I changed the Picture .... Hope you can see this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。