[Anime] - 11 eyes

ASilva

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Aug 28, 2012
11 eyes

2vt72wn.jpg

Summary:

When the Sky turns Red, the Moon turns Black, and monsters begin roaming the streets, Satsuki Kakeru is at a loss for what to do.
Along with his best friend Yuka, they try to decipher why they have been sent to this strange world, which is seemingly empty aside from themselves.

However, when the 'Red Night' ends, Kakeru and Yuka believed it was all a dream, until it happens again and they are left in a dangerous situation. They meet four others in the same predicament: Kusakabe Misuzu, an expert swordswoman, Tachibana Kukuri, a strange mute girl who looks uncannily like Kakeru's deceased sister, Hirohara Yukiko, a lively young girl whose personality reverts to that of a cold killer when her glasses are removed, and Tajima Takahisa, a young pyrokineticist.

As the six of them band together to survive and discover what this mysterious world is, things take a turn for the worse as six shadows appear before them...

Trailer

Sorry for the trailer, it Fan Made, But i can't find an Official One

The anime sucked sadly........................

the intro was good though.......................

Indeed .... When i first watched the trailer i thought .... well it seems to be one of the animes of my type.

Well i watched and ... then .... Big disappointment.

Read quite a few reviews of people being disappointed by it.
I have it on my to-watch list..so..I'll judge it when I've seen it.
(tbh, it's only there since it had the ecchi tag on MAL :x)

Sorry... But I really enjoyed that anime... Eather my taste sucks or I just watch for the babes... IDK anymore man... I just liked it.

I only looked at the romance tag I didn't know there was echhi o_O, but I have to admit it was interesting at the beginning but it just kinda went downhill from there

I think the end of this show, was a bit rushed up, i guess if they wanted they could have created more episodes to make the story more simple for the viewers.

In my Opinion, the show had the potential of being a great Anime, if they had explored more that begging part, that was the story of how the sister of the main char died, and has well the story behind that yellow eye, is was the things that i didn't understood really well.

As for the ending ... can't really because i don't remember it well, but they could have explored it as well.

As for the romance part, i didn't saw any romance at all, maybe i am used to some other kind of romance, but romance for me need to be romance the show "Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers", this was a romance that i really liked.

Diespite many negative reviews and stuff, I'll be watching it sooner or later.
Tastes differ so..I might like it.

And regarding to what you said about Mashiro-iro Symphony [MENTION=31908]ASilva[/MENTION], I thought that anime could use a bit more work. It was good but rushed. If it had like..20+ episode it could've been really great, but I guess with 12 episodes they sort of had to rush it a bit..

Diespite many negative reviews and stuff, I'll be watching it sooner or later.
Tastes differ so..I might like it.

And regarding to what you said about Mashiro-iro Symphony [MENTION=31908]ASilva[/MENTION], I thought that anime could use a bit more work. It was good but rushed. If it had like..20+ episode it could've been really great, but I guess with 12 episodes they sort of had to rush it a bit..

Well that might also bee true, but since i didn't read the manga i can't fully discuss that.

hands off misuzu you dirty thieves. but yea what 11 eyes anime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?