coro's Request Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Note: I'm currently not adding new requests to the queue since there's a distinct lack of backup space on the server. Trumping offers/requests are still accepted.

Unless otherwise specified, I'm doing two items from the Queue and the Mass Request queue each day. The queues follow the same order I'll be working on the requests. Exception is the In Progress/Other section, which is alphabetical (since I don't know when stuff will be ready).
Everything in the "Tough Requests" section won't be touched by me - either because it doesn't exist, or because it's Naruto/One Piece/Bleach stuff.
Things that are awaiting feedback are usually moved to the "Filled Requests" section after a week.

Queue:

Mass-request queue:

In Progress/Other:
Plastic Nee-san 1080p - Waiting for Migoto.

Awaiting feedback:

Recently moved to Tough Requests:

Last edited:
Re: Request Queue

you're amazing corocoro
my request was already on queue.

thank you very much :D

i've tried download it via torrent, but really slow, it can't be helped :'(

Reactions: fguelffstan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.