[Single] [ASL] Itou Kanako - Steins Gate OP Single - Hacking to the Gate [w_Scans] [FLAC]

Coolio

お嬢さん
Apr 2, 2011
Steins%20Gate%20-%20Hacking%20to%20the%20Gate.jpg

ALBUM INFORMATION:
Original Name: Hacking to the Gate
Artists: Itou Kanako
Composers: Chiyomaru Shikura, 安谷屋真之
Release Date: Apr 20, 2011
Published By: Media Factory
Cataloque number: MFCZ-1006
VGMDB: http://vgmdb.net/album/23847

TRACK LIST:​
01 Hacking the Gate
02 Reliance
03 Hacking the Gate (Off vocal)
04 Reliance (Off vocal)

FIXED

DOWNLOAD:​

Fileserve:
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/4pjQ2HB

Last edited:
Same problem...distortion can be heard in first track at 2:41-2:42
Funny..the MP3 single that I downloaded for this album got no distortion found on these two FLAC in this forum..

Reactions: Checkmate
I'll personally verify the distortion to see if it was the sources.

Edit: Confirm, there's a short pause/fault between 2:41 and 2:42, I've escalated this to the responsible party to recheck the sources.

Edit2: NUKED: Bad source. Wait for a fix.

Edit3: Scheduled to be fixed in 48 hours.

Thanks for reporting

Last edited:
Checked, everything is good now :)
Thanks for the swift responding once again!

Though, I can still hear crackles in the FLAC, which I notice in the MP3 as well.
I don't think its the source's fault now because I have some experiences with such crackles with some others songs too.
Guess it's the crappy studio at fault lol D:

Reactions: Coolio
Though, I can still hear crackles in the FLAC

I didn't, probably it's the sound fx or something. Not sure which studio recorded this, but I rarely find flaws in Japanese recording.

Anime-Sharing Lossless do whatever it can to ensure the highest quality by ripping the audio exactly as it was distributed by the publisher.

Heh well that's great if you couldn't.
I'm using Sennheiser HD800 amped with Schiit Lyr to listens songs nowaday and it's a pretty damn unforgiving headphone lol :x

I'm using Sennheiser HD800 amped with Schiit Lyr to listens songs nowaday and it's a pretty damn unforgiving headphone lol :x

I'm using the same headphone, but with a different and not-a-tube amplifier (I don't like tube). Still can't hear that. Could it be your amp?

Also, I just replaced the cable with a Silver Dragon v3 (damn thing costs 450$ a piece lol), the sounds were definitely improve a bit over the crappy build stock cable.

Hmmm..I don't know what is wrong then.
Been using K701, K702 and HD800 to check but yeah..the crackles is very noticeable there at around 03:35 ~ 03:40.

Still, good for you if you can't notice, sometimes it's a bliss not to hear something you don't wanted to :/
Maybe it's just me.

Been using K701, K702 and HD800 to check but yeah..the crackles is very noticeable

As I said, it could be your amplifier, did you try listen to it with another amplifier, or without it?

Tested that on my HD650, nothing too

Pretty sure it isn't..Because the crackles is heard consistently at the same time, exactly same crackles and I've tested it on my NWZ-1060, ipod touch, 2 laptops and FiiO E9 amp as well, it couldn't be the amp unless such "coincidence" happens consistently which is, scary lol.

I would not expect you to hear it on HD650 especially because it is such a laid back headphone, make sense but on HD800 you should be able to notice it right away. (Not to mention where K701 will actually emphasize the crackles lol)

Still, I don't blame the source, the only thing left for me to do is listening to the original CD. And then again, it could be just me but it can't be helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?