xXxXREMNANTXxXx YouTUbe AMVs

xXxXREMNANTXxXx

Mar 7, 2012
Kay so if you didnt see my post int he other section.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/introductions-5/hi-51936/#post281073

Ima post my AMVs here for yous to give judgement on - I would prefer it yous comment on the actual YouTube page but Haterz gonna hate.

Everything I post on youtube I use the FAIR USE claim on and there fore I shal use it here aswell. Im from the UK btw so yea...

OK so this is the list of AMVs per page so far

P1

Narutos Photograph
Not Strong Enough
Air Gear I believe I can Fly
Bury Me With my Guns on
Bury Me With My Guns ON (EXT ED)
HOTD So Hawt
Awake and Alive Into
Comatose Mini
AWAKE AND ALIVE
Perfect Weapon (Manga Video)
Raised by the Death Note
Bleach Battlefield
Ghost Town Collab
HOTD Scream Aim FIIIRE!
School Days Backfire
Sakuras Snuff
Naruto VS Naruto? - Brother, My Brother
Naruto VS Naruto? - Brother, My Brother (EXT ED)
Already Over Collab Peice

P2
[DLS] Already Over Collab
Lets get it Cracking!
Naruto - Try not to Remember
Black Rock Shooter - Young
Naruto - Rockstar
SHINOBI WAR TRAILER!
REM vs SxS My Part
The Uchiha Tendencies
[DLS] Akatsuki Saints of LA
Haruhi Never wanted to dance
Haruhi Never wanted to dance (FX)
Remember Everything
Resident Evil Degeneration - UNDEAD!
Naruto Kyoto
Tekken Blood Vengeance + Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker - STILL GETTIN' IT }E{
Naruto - Gotta be Somebody

Last edited:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

If you are German I apologize... You can't view this :(

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Last edited:
This said "Blocked in some countries" but it actually wont tell me what ones, sorry to whomever cannot view this :(

You guys will learn soon enough I do 2 editions of some AMVs - this will be your 1st, BURY ME WITH MY GUNS ON - Bobbaflex

Original

EXTENDED
This 1 features ANGEL BEATS doing Audio Lip Sync and Instrumental Sync - This was just to work on my Sync and my effects with After Effects

Last edited:
HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD + AVRIL LAVAGNE = THIS!

Please note I do ALOT of Minis, as soon as most of the xXxXREMNANTXxXx stuff is done ill be swapping to to my previous account 10J35U5 with full 3 and 4 min AMVs

In months time this 1 clip, less than 30s long became the intro to my 1st feature length AMV, Yous can get the story after this

So round about May or something my old account got BANNED and I was in peices, I uploaded what I saved and made a small mini amv that described through the medium of John Cooper and Tite Kubi how I felt and what my plans were

This was my intention, soon followed was some time wasting, then that top video... THEN my internet went down and I had days of time, this is the video description:
4 Weeks work thrown into this Effect Heavy AMV, using Multiple Animes and at least 30 effects, 2 effect packs, 10 pre-keyed videos and 2 editing programs, The animes used are as a list below the description here.
Song is SKILLET - AWAKE AND ALIVE with a small Cameo of FALLING IN REVERSE - TRAGIC MAGIC
-Deadman wonderland
-Bleach
-Naruto Shippuuden,
-Elfen Leid
-Mardock Scramble First Compression
-Nyan Koi
-Full Metal alchemist Brotherhood
-Hellsing Ultimate
-Angel Beats
-Soul eater
-Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji)
-Highschool of the Dead (HOTD)
-Death Note
-School Rumble
-Claymore

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED THERE IS UNCENSORED BOOB AND POSSIBLE VAGINA THIS IS NSFW AND IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE 16 I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU VIEW THIS IF YOU ARE IMMATURE

Last edited:
After that I made a MANGA MUSIC VIDEO, Ive recently started to collect Manga, I have Bleach, Naruto and Death Note. Since Im still watching Bleach and Naruto and I finished Death Note, Its nice to use the manga to pinpoint parts of the anime. Ill show you it here, I wanted to forward it on but I ended up deleting the pictures

This was soon followed on by RONNIE RADAKE
(Falling In Reverse)

I soon met my 1st Collaborator here - She was the 1st person to say YES to a collab with me
CONCONRID

You guys are getting the story of my life here, its like a blog lol. So anyway, after all that I took a dip in at the wild side and transgressed into a more powerful music, the POP GENRE!!

Sorry if you cannot view this video

Yeah so whilst in the midst of all this my collab was coming along great, I had enough people to do a small collab with, Most of these guys are my studio - DARKENED LEGACY STUDIO - The DLS

This was out collab - I was the main editor

Last edited:
After that I had created the DLS - Darkened Legacy Studios - and we spoke about our 2nd collab. We worked on individual projects too and the following few are my individuals:

I felt a little pessimistic 1 day and made this amv next - School Days is the anime, watch it, its good.

I later got a new pack for Adobe After Effects and built this little amv. I now use the pack all the time.

So this is another EXTENDED EDITION amv, You'll see the effort I put into it. The song is from Pokemon Movie 1 - Blessid Union of Souls - Brother my Brother

Last edited:
This was my Collab Peice, I took out alot of the editing later,I wanted the guys to have something to try make par with

Some time later the DLS brought a new member in, and we created our 1st Studio Collab. This is it... Uploaded March 7th 2012

I later made this amv. Its a lil mini, There is Nudity so don't say I did not warn you.

Last edited:
Yeah so lateley ive been too busy to make AMVs but I made a few and put them up, This is all 3 of them

Waa, Looking through your video's and how much you improved rather quickly was impressive :O So much better then me :>, Looking forward to more stuff! :D

Waa, Looking through your video's and how much you improved rather quickly was impressive :O So much better then me :>, Looking forward to more stuff!

Thanks, I still have more to upload though

Ok so lateley i been hittin the reefer and had a few wee ideas, Here they are

1) SHINOBI WAR TRAILER!!!

2)REM v SXS Studio FX Fight (My Part)

3) Uchiha Tendancies

So now the Saints of LA Collab is done and this is the final Product
4) Saints of L.A Full AMV

Last edited:
So recently I've been pondering on what to do next then I decided to do a lil AMV on this SUPER ADHD like b*ch in anime, her name... Haruhi Suzumiya.

This is the 1st version with little effects to it.

Then there is the HD version (much more vibrant colours)

Yea guys with my prom tomorrow I made a few short AMVs to some EPIC tunes, Ive also been experimenting with my amvs and stuff. If you see an }E{ above a video its 1 I experimented with ;P

REMEMBER EVERYTHING

Resident Evil Degeneration - UNDEAD!

Naruto - KYOTO (Dubstep) }E{

Tekken Blood Vengeance + Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker - STILL GETTIN' IT }E{

Naruto - Gotta be Somebody

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。