question: need amv creators experience or anyone with av insight. want to create new soundtrack for episodes without changing video footage (no cuts)

mrneph2

Jan 22, 2013
can anyone give me feedback on easiest way to add new audio to existing video file? I do not want to create an amv---want to use my music to "re-soundtrack" a few shows. I am on mac platform---have access to all adobe creative suite 4 plus all iphoto idvd programs. i need the simplest way to drop video into one track--then add tracks to add sound files. synching is not a problem because most video is cut in multiples of 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 etc just like music .
i will post results of bakemonogatari sp 5 (tsubasa cat) with new soundtrack as soon as I use your feedback to achieve this. trust me---we've synched it manually with quicktime and itunes and its frrr-eaky good.
thanks in advance
mrneph2

Re: question: need amv creators experience or anyone with av insight. want to create new soundtrack for episodes without changing video footage (no cu

[video]http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/profile01/140/21dd98ec8eb943b7a77e8cc79752ad94/p.gif[/video]

sorry--don't know how to get image to load ---this is what I used to do, as well as produce music---now I want to move to a new level since I am not performing anymore. anyone interested, I have a retrospective of released tracks, demos, photos, and background/ost tracks posted on filefactory. dark electronic.
please note, I am not promoting y music or video----not performing anymore---just gives an idea of what kind of music I would be trying to use for soundtracks
thanks for help guys----i love this site and everyone I have talked to has been great.
always looking for more friends on here too, and for ways I can help contribute to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。