My most popular AMV

do you use sony vegas? Its nice! But subs...>.< Subs...The subs....BUT I LOVE THE SONG AND I FEEL LIKE DOING A AMV WITH IT

Yah I use sony vegas.....but I couldn't get how to remove the subs. I tried once and it just messed up the AMV. Could you help me out with it ?

No problem hehe after 4 years I got something in my head well bassicly put crop/pan and move the box little bit to the middle and when you see on the screen the subs are gone here a video it might help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-egczp_Zzs This workd on every sony vegas!! but before you move the box like in the video click the arrow up and click widescreen and Main aspect off as I rerember^^ and by the way Can I put you video up in our group thingy so everybody knows how great editors are in here^^? oh and Sure I can do a mep with you as I seen you make a post on the group web

Hmm you want Hellsing Ultimate AMV -The Night- to be the amv I post in the group?hmm I wonderd dont you want a profile picture?

oh and a reward for your hard work^^
______________by_ribbonlines-d5bn0n8.jpg
You can use it as your avatar or siggy If you want me to change something please tell me^^

Reactions: xX-AmV_BeAtS-Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha