My MMD Videos

MikuMere

Former Misao-chan
Elite Member
Oct 30, 2015
My MMD AMV Videos

Right so I decided to make this topic finally... In this topic I'm gonna share the MMD videos I've put together with MikuMikuDance (MMD) program. This topic focuses on the MMD Music Videos/AMV's (or like I would like to shorten that; for "MMDMV's" XD) I hope you find them enjoyable ^^;

First is this "Sweetiex2" MMD AMV I've put together. :cooltea: You can also find models, stage, motion data and effects I used in this video in the description.

More coming soon!
:chuuni_yay:

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need that motion please!! xD

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need that motion please!! xD

You can find the motion and other details in the video description on my MMD dedicated YouTube channel ^^ Just watch that video on YouTube and you will see the motions and such on the video description :goodtea:

You can find the motion and other details in the video description on my MMD dedicated YouTube channel ^^ Just watch that video on YouTube and you will see the motions and such on the video description :goodtea:

Oops! I was too excited didn't noticed that xD! By the way great vid!

But if you check my Meme MMD topic, there's few examples of the MMD animations like I can't do myself just yet ^^; I feel so noobish x.x XD

I'm sure you'll get better as time passes (kinda reminds me of my old words when telling you about your shyness lol)

I'm sure you'll get better as time passes (kinda reminds me of my old words when telling you about your shyness lol)

Ahhaha~ yeah I was pretty shy there weren't I? :wasclose: I'm so happy that you have faith in me like that. I feel so honored ^^ :nyanmusu_cheer:

NEW Update. This got uploaded yesterday. and it took me 4'ish hours to make...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?