Highschool of the Dead | Episode 1 AMV | Edited by MERCY

Nafan

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2011
This amv, was edited by a good friend of mine, and I thought I would share it on behalf of him. Enjoy!

Yo tell him it's real sick, well done! Usually not a fan of fancy FX but in this case it's pretty dope. Big up!

Yo tell him it's real sick, well done! Usually not a fan of fancy FX but in this case it's pretty dope. Big up!

Don't worry I will. He is skilled, with this stuff. Does manga colouring, makes sigs/avatars, Call of Duty montages, you name his made it. (pretty much.)

Ok 1st of all. If You know ANYONE who dosent like anime but loves zombies, show them that, That there will make them WANT to watch HOTD... f*CK ive seen HOTD 4 times and now I wanna see it again, thats amazing, tell him to keep it up mate.

P.S Love the HU stuff u got going there (Deuces new album dropped today, if you liked his HU stuff you should hear him now)

Ok 1st of all. If You know ANYONE who dosent like anime but loves zombies, show them that, That there will make them WANT to watch HOTD... f*CK ive seen HOTD 4 times and now I wanna see it again, thats amazing, tell him to keep it up mate.

P.S Love the HU stuff u got going there (Deuces new album dropped today, if you liked his HU stuff you should hear him now)

Don't worry I will tell him.

Thank you. I love HU and Deuce, I've heard it and loved it. U_U

Very well put together 8/10:) music wasnt really my style but it did fit with the video^^ GJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。