High School of the Dead Fan-made Trailer

Uninstall

NO MORE HIROSHIMA
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
What's good (♡^v^♡)

I'm curious on your feedback on my first fan-made trailer ever and the first time I've editted any Anime in ages. I'm not a great fan of HSOTD but I thought it would be interesting to make a trailer out of it (╹ ▿ ╹)

What I don't like at the moment is the fact that the introduction is a little too slow ლ ('◉ ❥ ◉ `ლ)

Anyways I'd appreciate your feedback! Thanks for watching

Really good, in my opinion. Great song choice and editing. But there were some parts that I didn't like. Such as the part from 0:37-0:41, it would be better if you left those parts out. All in all, the trailer was great but could have better scene selection.

If this is your first, then I think you did a pretty good job.

The editing was well done. The music provided the overall feel of the trailer. The animation showed some of the things we'd expect from HSOTD, but not too much to spoil us.

I liked how you incorporated the text at the beginning and left a slight dramatic pause near the end.

For those who haven't seen or read it yet, putting some subtitles would help since you left the Japanese voices in there.

Good work and hope to see more. :3

Thanks for the feedback guys, will definately try to improve using your criticism │○・ω・○│

Dude, I wanna say this now thats a good video, BUT...
Don't base your videos around what others want, its YOUR video, you do it because it pleases you or cuz you like it.
If you like feeding the 44 thousand then OK, but if you dont like feeding the 44 thousand then make it the way you want to. People still enjoy stuff like that.

Good Vid though

Hi [MENTION=16343]xXxXREMNANTXxXx[/MENTION] , thanks for your feedback

Also about your comment, I see where you're coming from and I agree with that, but of course I accept the criticism because I want to, and I want to improve myself, but of course I can't evaluate what I can improve completely by myself, so that's why I ask of other people's opinion - thanks again!

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]
i think you should invest 20 mins of your time learning to make subtitles though.
Only japanese people and some americans nstuff actually talk japanese ;P

At first I was thinking...hmm seems more like a trailer, then I saw that it as one, in that case very good I'd say.

Dude, I wanna say this now thats a good video, BUT...
Don't base your videos around what others want, its YOUR video, you do it because it pleases you or cuz you like it.
If you like feeding the 44 thousand then OK, but if you dont like feeding the 44 thousand then make it the way you want to. People still enjoy stuff like that.

Good Vid though
A very good advice, people usually make their best work that way afaik.

At first I was thinking...hmm seems more like a trailer, then I saw that it as one, in that case very good I'd say.

A very good advice, people usually make their best work that way afaik.

I speak from personal experience.
If you give the people what they ask for you reach out to a set amount of people.
HOWEVER in doing your own thing you also reach out to a set amount.

If you do WHATS CURRENT then you reach out to everyone without style
e.g
When I made my 1st account adn it got to the aizen fight in bleach, I made that into amvs, to whitch all 5 of those videos accumulated roughly 35k between them.

Its always good to have your own style, and if you work of whats current you are guaranteed to have a large following.
H.O.T.D is still very popular, as is bleach, naruto, one peice and other animes.

So, I'm thinking, Don't copy whats current, but make what will become current...Is that what your saying also ?

So, I'm thinking, Don't copy whats current, but make what will become current...Is that what your saying also ?

NO more like "Go with what you like".
If you liek a current anime adn theres a massive build up comeing that everyone is waiting for, Make that an amv the same week that episode comes out (If you want views and fast responses) HOWEVER some of the old stuff is still VERY popular (HOTD, Bleach, Naruto, One Peice) and they will generally generate views slower but people will still appreciate them

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.