AnoOtaku intro [Feedback please?]

TeaGrinder

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧
Jan 25, 2012
Ok guys I have been learning after effects to the best of my ability and I would like to ask for your opinion of two intros that I made. I seriously have no idea is this is the right place for intros but I'll throw them down anyway lol.

Which one do you think looks best?
Thanks for reading

OK they are both EQUALLY as good, they both have pros and cons but why not... MERGE them?
Take the girl from the 1st 1 and keep her there, take the logo from the 2nd 1, and put it in the 1st 1? and change the 1st ones color scheme slightly?

OK they are both EQUALLY as good, they both have pros and cons but why not... MERGE them?
Take the girl from the 1st 1 and keep her there, take the logo from the 2nd 1, and put it in the 1st 1? and change the 1st ones color scheme slightly?

Thanks for looking. The reason why I don't want to merge them is because I think by merging some elements from both would just cluster fuck the intro. I just prefer something simple but has some meaning towards the music if you know what I mean.

The anime girl from the first one, I was experimenting to see if it was necessary to put her in my intro at all but I just think that the only for her to really merge with the intro is by adding still pictures and making some transition effect /w her.

Hopefully that made sense lol.

you could use the whole breaking into part from the 2nd 1 and just add that tot he 1st 1, with 2 girls.
just dont add a cup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.