AMV?

dreamer197

Henshin Beast
Elite Member
Jan 10, 2012
OSSU!!1
can you guys please tell me how to make an AMV, i really want to make one anime share it but i just don't know
how i can make one. which programs do i use??? :reallyconfused: :reallyconfused: :reallyconfused: :reallyconfused:

The very basic program is Windows Movie Maker. If you can manage to get your hands on a Copy of Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas, these are the more professional programs, And have alot of patience.. It takes too much practice Dx.
Haha I'm rather nooby at it but that's what i know about it :)

Reactions: Jurayner12
AMV stands for AnimeMusicVideo
google this without spaces and you will stumble upon more than you can imagine ;)
A newbie, don't know if I can link to external sites or not.

Hope I could help and hope you reached where I wanted to send you to :)

Reactions: Jurayner12
oh... i see... i'm also newbie to these AMV ones... but you're advice heps me a little bit... thanks for that!

The best programs for creating amvs are sony vegas (MOST RECOMMENDED FOR BEGINNERS) & After effects (If you love compositing like myself). Adobe premier is another good alternative. Windows movie maker is complete crap because of the lack of effects.

I use sony vegas for 3 years now and I reccomend it. You should just download some plugins you will be fine and get yourself YTD Video downloader it downloads movies from youtube in HD comes with a converter. or use Hypercam that comes without sound..and lags... And be sure to pan crop and use fullscreen and get of subs////

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?