[-Ribbonline] Time waits for no one

Mato

Welcome To The Academy
Elite Member
Jul 22, 2012
Hmm I gave this video to a contest>.< lol...Please give your opinions!
BE SURE TO HD IT TO 7 SOMETHING WHATEVER!

Last edited:
I would like to, but I just see a black square, [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]~

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] how a black squae? hmm to what moment did youwatch it it gets bit of time to start..<

1. I think the intro (the part where it shows your username) is a bit unnecessary. The AMV would stand out more on it's own if the introduction wasn't there.

2. The train crash scene should've been at the end because, to me, it would look better because it would show that the AMV has ended. Perhaps before the train crashes into her, you would make the screen all black.

3. It progresses a little slow. Maybe have a song that is more upbeat because the current song doesn't necessarily fit the video too well.

It's really amazing that your an amv maker and didin't understand what I wanted to show the intro is needed because it might get lost in all the videos and its like a watermark due to many stealers what I wanted to show when she was hited by a train you chould seen the nunbers on opacity their if you whould look closly they stoped and she gone back from her death as she was glad she was alive she decided to help chiaki who came from the future she time leaped as usual showing the moments when they first met then she meets him at the basketball field and finds his numbers at one and feels relieved she looks happy outside but the next sence shows that in school she actually cried because he got his time leap back and at the end he hugs her as he comeback in time for a second by charging his body and says I will be waiting for you..And thats what I thought up making this amv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0XoUQnicho if you listen to the whole song you will also understand why i puted this song

Maybe adding a watermark during the video would've been better? Maybe add it in the bottom right-hand corner?

If that is the story for your AMV, then I cannot judge it, really.

I wanted for the judge to have the full thing without any watermarks in video thats why i have the intro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha