Touching 1000 Girls' Boobs In Public

Hahahaha wow, boss life ヽ(・´∀`・)ノ
That's such a giant achievement, something to do before you die

Oh, Russia

Oh yeah, this guy shakes Putin's hand afterwards but it's not in this video

I don't care if I were either Mr. Putin or the dude who got to touch 1000 pairs of boobs, I am so jelly right now (。≧ω≦)

Imagine if you could remember a woman based on the feel of their breasts... no need for names. Lol~

Imagine if you could remember a woman based on the feel of their breasts... no need for names. Lol~

I totally can, I remember some of my ex-gf by how their boobs felt in my hands.

I totally can, I remember some of my ex-gf by how their boobs felt in my hands.

Seriously? O.o

I suppose each person has a different feeling... They emit different pheromones and emotions. The softness and the shape also comes into play.

Therefore, I believe it's possible... just can't believe there was a person who would admittedly open that they can.

Pretty useful I guess. ^^;;

Man, this dude is awesome, I wonder what he said to those girls beforehand so they voluntary get their boobs touched?
Don't tell he said "Hey, I'm going to shake hand with Putin and I would like to touch your boobs so I can transfer it to Putin"

If so then Russian women are really frank with their-selves.
But sure I'm really getting envy with that guy

I wonder that why he did not get a snap from each women he touched their boobs....

get 1000 snaps from 1000 women ^^

the best video i ever seen but i got the feeling 89 is a DUDE
but still great

I would be surprised if it was:

-1000 sucked tits
and/or:
-1000 fucked tits

That would be awesome :D

Where I went to school every 25th of every month was half-rack day and we could go around grabbing half a rack all day long. It was pretty fun. It is innocent if it is just one boob. You're just being greedy going for more. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.