Starting up my own Let's play hentai channel

Sunbreaker7

Nov 4, 2017
I am starting my own Let's play hentai channel on youtube. Name not yet decided.

Before I become the next Pewdiepie of let's play Ero-games, I would like to know what people would like to see and expect from a channel like this. No, I don't try to be funny and make the channel comedy based, but I rather just be myself and act natural while I get adjusted to speaking in front of a microphone in my dark cold tiny room from where my legend shall begin till I end up in a mansion paid by youtube ad-revenue and die on cocain overdose. So like I said, not comedy based...

Obviously the videos would be heavily censored due to youtube guidelines, but I would make uncensored videos on patron where people get to enjoy the real stuff.

I think my channel's highlight would be unpopular/rare unlocalized h-games that have not seen the light of English langauge, and are still unaccessable to many who can't read/understand Japanese. But I really don't know yet, I just might end up playing whatever comes to my face...

---

Your part:

What I ask of you, is to throw some suggestions on games that I should make a video of.
Also tell me if you would like the idea of watching my game reviews on various hentai titles, or would you rather just enjoy it purely "let's play" based.
Would you like me to review H-videos and maybe even Mangas?

I really appreciate any suggestions. I want to make a channel that people are interested in, otherwise it defeats the purpose of making videos.

I think the whole idea is awesome, I'm looking forward for your channel.
I would like watching/listening reviews of the games, though watching LP's would be quite fun as well, so both choices are a yes for me.
As for review of H-videos and H-manga, I can't quite imagine how it would be. But it doesn't really bother me so...I'm leaving that to you^^.

As for videos, I would have make new series like games from a certain company, and play them. So for example, Circus, LP's from Circus in one playlist and etc.
Or if you have to copies of the games, maybe unboxing them?

I like funny commentaries on let's play's, but I do enjoy casual gameplay's too so lke I said I'm looking forward. Especially it catched my interest when you said;
I think my channel's highlight would be unpopular/rare unlocalized h-games that have not seen the light of English langauge, and are still unaccessable to many who can't read/understand Japanese.

I hope my reply helps you in any way. :boys_love:

Thank you KK, I think your suggestion of specific companies and making their games in to different playlists was an excellent idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?