Someone help me figure out the artwork's name

RedRabbit

Trusted Member
Oct 27, 2018
I'm not sure the name of this artwork, but I have some information about it that might make you help me figure it out.

-First I know that it is an fullcolor artwork.
"It's a considerable book, that's a lot of pages, I'd say about 200 pages.
-It's a relatively recent release, so it's an untranslated work. (All I know is it's the 2018 e-hentai release)
-My biggest clue is that I discovered some things in the story, it's about a guy that for some reason the city he lives created a law to ignore him no matter what happened. So the guy goes to school and starts having sex with the girls during class with the teacher still in class and everyone is ignoring him. One hour in the story he fucks the wife of a guy in front of him and his daughter and they both ignore him and let him do it. In the city he has posters of him talking about the law.

That's all I know I guess. If anyone knows anything, I would be grateful for the help.
Sorry for English. I try really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。