Need help with identifying name of this girl and jav name

The actress is "Haruka Aizawa" (formerly Kotone Kuroki), and the video/scene ID is "Pacopacomama 120917-185". It should be very easy to find for streaming/downloading if you search for the scene ID. The gifs are all taken from after the 16 minute mark, in case you're wondering why the initial scene doesn't match up with any of the gifs.

Just a heads up though, "woshiheida" has pretty clearly applied a lightening filter to those gifs which makes the actress look paler and a little bit younger than she genuinely does. Definitely not a huge minus in my books, but the difference is noticeable.

The actress is "Haruka Aizawa" (formerly Kotone Kuroki), and the video/scene ID is "Pacopacomama 120917-185". It should be very easy to find for streaming/downloading if you search for the scene ID. The gifs are all taken from after the 16 minute mark, in case you're wondering why the initial scene doesn't match up with any of the gifs.

Just a heads up though, "woshiheida" has pretty clearly applied a lightening filter to those gifs which makes the actress look paler and a little bit younger than she genuinely does. Definitely not a huge minus in my books, but the difference is noticeable.

Thank...longtime not loggin to anime sharing

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.