My girlffriend doesn’t want to have sex..

MetalHeader

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
we’ve been together for the last month (we’ve met on Tinder)
I have a lot of free time due to my automated affiliate marketing incomes, and she has a lot of time as well, so we’ve been able to see each other for almost every day for at least couple of hours.
She lives 3 blocks from me which is great as well.
The only problem is that she doesn’t wanna have sex.
She is claiming to be a virgin (she’s 25)
What do you think, how can I make her want to have sex asap?
She’s horney but always stops me at some point.
i don’t know what to do anymore :/
Help guys

how can I make her want to have sex

Never... never try to force or pressure a woman to have sex. It's her choice, period.

There is sooo much to a relationship; friendship, companionship, company, the joy of being with someone you like... sex is just one small part of things.

Don't bother with any "But I want sex" arguments, they don't wash.

Relationships are mutual, not an all for one situation. Her feelings count, too.

If what you have is not good enough for you, you don't deserve what you have.

Reactions: Gabranth
Well... That's quite the request for a one month old relationship.
My GF is few years older than me and an R-15 Cosplayer/Model on top of that.
Yet we always stop after a kiss even when we are both drunk for the first 4 months. In the end both party felt comfortable and now every time I stay over or vice versa she wring me dry till morning...
Give it time, if you deserve it you'll get it.

Ditch her or don't spend any money on her. Sounds to me like she's just using you.

Never... never try to force or pressure a woman to have sex. It's her choice, period.

There is sooo much to a relationship; friendship, companionship, company, the joy of being with someone you like... sex is just one small part of things.

Don't bother with any "But I want sex" arguments, they don't wash.

Relationships are mutual, not an all for one situation. Her feelings count, too.

If what you have is not good enough for you, you don't deserve what you have.

Sorry but that's a ton of bullshit. He's not saying he's trying to force it on her. And you're saying relationships are mutual and yet he's in the wrong for wanting to have sex? That's a double standard. Her feelings count, of course, but so does his. Sex is an integral part of most relationships. To say he "doesn't deserve what he has" just because he feels sex is important is just immature.

What he should do is sit down and talk to her about it. If she has no interest in sex then perhaps the relationship just isn't going to work. If she feels she's not ready for it then they should reach an understanding about that, maybe he can wait for her to be ready or they can find some mutual ground. However it's also not fair to keep him waiting on something for so long, that's called leading on. Like you said, a relationship is mutual, you can't see it only from her perspective.

Sorry but that's a ton of bullshit. He's not saying he's trying to force it on her. And you're saying relationships are mutual and yet he's in the wrong for wanting to have sex? That's a double standard. Her feelings count, of course, but so does his. Sex is an integral part of most relationships. To say he "doesn't deserve what he has" just because he feels sex is important is just immature.

What he should do is sit down and talk to her about it. If she has no interest in sex then perhaps the relationship just isn't going to work. If she feels she's not ready for it then they should reach an understanding about that, maybe he can wait for her to be ready or they can find some mutual ground. However it's also not fair to keep him waiting on something for so long, that's called leading on. Like you said, a relationship is mutual, you can't see it only from her perspective.

An interesting viewpoint. It seems, though, that you may not have read the OP. here's a couple of relevant excerpts.

she doesn’t wanna have sex.

how can I make her want to have sex

"Make her?" He is, indeed, wanting to force or coerce her, regardless of what you say.

"She doesn't wanna." Her feelings are clear. Isn't that good enough? She's not leading him on.

"What he should do is sit down and talk to her about it." Interesting turn of phrase. Not "They should sit down and talk about it." You want him to lay down ground rules.

One thing I totally agree with you about. With that kind of selfish "me first" attitude from either person, because girls can be as selfish as the guys in question. a mutual relationship can't last, and may not even be possible.

Well, most likely this guy already don't need any advices, but I will leave it here for people with similar problems. First of all it is very lame to ask relationship advice on forum where most people don't even have any. In worst case you could be given advice from a girl - never listen to female advice when it comes to how to deal with women. Period.

If you want to be good with girls then you should change your worldview. You can't be "good with one girl, but bad with other". Most guys just don't understand reality about women. To learn it start from "No more mr. Nice guy", "Rational Male", "Models by Mark Manson", "How to be 3% man". After reading those four books you will solve 95% of problem you could have with girls. Being nice and respectful, treat girls like equal human being, without understanding their nature - it is what lead guys to friendzone and unhealthy relationships where girl will cheat on them with guys who "get it".

An interesting viewpoint. It seems, though, that you may not have read the OP. here's a couple of relevant excerpts.

"Make her?" He is, indeed, wanting to force or coerce her, regardless of what you say.

"She doesn't wanna." Her feelings are clear. Isn't that good enough? She's not leading him on.

"What he should do is sit down and talk to her about it." Interesting turn of phrase. Not "They should sit down and talk about it." You want him to lay down ground rules.

One thing I totally agree with you about. With that kind of selfish "me first" attitude from either person, because girls can be as selfish as the guys in question. a mutual relationship can't last, and may not even be possible.

He want to "coerce" her to WHAT exactly? TO something what people ENJOY, he wants to "coerce" her to one of the most enjoyable experience people can have in their life, he is SOOO terrible. You don't ask girls for permission, you physically escalate on them unless it is THEY who stop you. She don't have sex with him not because she don't want sex -ALL healthy people want to have sex with someone they like. She is stopping him from sex because of her social conditioning, her psychological problems, etc. Problem is on HER side. If she haven't liked him she wouldn't be close with him at all. She WANTS sex, like all healthy people (unless she is frigid which is sickness). Her feelings are clear - she want it, but she have her problems in her head, or else she wouldn't stay virgin for so long. He should convince her what things what stop her from doing what she wants are all bs, which they are. Without social conditioning most people would just fuck each other all the time, almost randomly. We are sexual creatures, most guys want to have sex with any physically attractive girl, most girls want to have sex with any more or less attractive guy who can take a lead (can take responsibility instead of asking her about every little thing), but we are stopped from doing it because it isn't good for society as a whole.

Also it isn't selfish "me first" attitude. If you can't get from relationship what you need then why you would support it in the first place? Both parties should get what they want and be satisfied, or else it would be meaningless. Sex is "WIN-WIN" for both sides, it isn't using a girl. The only problem is what most guys aren't skilled enough in sex.

Last edited:
I don't know if my reply will matter since your banned but I'll answer anyway. Just ask her why and go from there. Communicate with her and come to some compromise. If you can't come to a compromise, then find someone else who is just as willing as you or stay with her if there is more to the relationship than just sex.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.