Looking for a specific RPG maker game

highgrind

Apr 21, 2019
Hey all. I've been looking around for a specific RPG maker game whose name I cannot remember for the life of me. It had a young-looking, relatively big chested "loli" as a protagonist who fought dual-wielding green swords, had relatively short hair and wore a blue dress by default. People called it a loli game, but while she looked fairly young I dunno if I'd go that far.

The game itself was your typical dungeon crawler; you'd roam around and have random encounters and as the heroine took damage her clothes got torn during combat (visible on her 2D image to the side of the battle). Being defeated resulted in various sex or rape scenes depending on what you were fighting at the time. Plot was that her father had been a member of some sort of adventuring guild and she inherited his magical swords after his death, so she decided to follow in his footsteps and work as an adventurer as well. She had this magical box thing that fixed her clothes after every fight and the game had different endings depending on what you did. It had a rape counter and a lechery meter which increased when you chose to do specific things, it also introduced this weird anal sickness that made all your attacks deal 1 damage until you healed it with medicine.

It wasn't that great of a game and it only had a partial translation, but I lost it when my old HDD died and can't find it again for the life of me. Anyone know what game I'm talking about?

EDIT: Found it, for anyone wondering the game was "Little Braver".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/