Incest Taboo ~ What do you think?

RAlNY

Apr 21, 2014
utw-ryuumaru-yosuga-no-sora-11-720pbd14a381-mkv_snapshot_20-31_2010-12-26_16-06-56.jpg

As you can see, there are a lot of incest stories which were written by many people. Hmm, I have a question for:

+ Boy: Do you want to do Incest things with your mother/sister?

+ Girl: Do you want to do incest things with your father/brother?

With some special person:

+ Boy: Do you want to do yaoi things with your father/brother?

+ Girl: Do you want to do yuri things with your mother/sister?

In my opinion, I don't like incest things. Despite the fact that I have seen some kind of incest anime, such as Yosuga no Sora...

Generally, I don't like any kind of incest. However,there is always an exception and it is twincest. To me, twincest is OK and I like watching Yosuga no Sora as well. What will be the next trend? Clone-cest?:whistle:

Generally, I don't like any kind of incest. However,there is always an exception and it is twincest. To me, twincest is OK and I like watching Yosuga no Sora as well. What will be the next trend? Clone-cest?:whistle:

Don't give them ideas.

I've been always of the idea incest is not a problem for me, under the condition both parts consent each other about it.

Thinking about how anything that happens in a fantasy world would apply in the real world is, and will always be, absolutely out of the question for me.

Won't even think about it.

I couldn't have said it any better than Pichu.

A big nope from me as well.

In the real world incest creates people like King Joffrey from Game of Thrones :/

900e7424bbae277f8d2f83e285e9fa49.jpg

Reactions: Mka47

Clonecest??! Hahahah... What a joke!! I didn't even think about it!

I Actually Have Nothing To Say...
But There Are Some Incest That I Like...
I Like To Know How They Got In To It...
And I Didn't Know About "Yosuga no Sora" Until Now...
Normally I Would Watch A 2 Episodes Hentai...
And That's All...

Reactions: RAlNY
Thinking about how anything that happens in a fantasy world would apply in the real world is, and will always be, absolutely out of the question for me.

Won't even think about it.

Pretty much this for me as well
Although I will admit that I did have some delusions about a twin sister (Hence my attractions towards such genre during that time)

maybe this doesn't relate to the topic but have anybody try to peep on your sister in the bathroom? Few months ago, I accidentally realized that the bathroom door wasn't fully close and my sister was bathing. I try to peep her and her didn't notice. Now, sometime I do that again.

Out of pure curiosity, I looked up why is "incest" even frowned upon. This site popped number one on google search, and I'd say it's pretty damn accurate.

It's really sad how humans are captive to "traditions" of other cultures even when it doesn't necessarily apply to them.
Frankly, I agree with the "Best Answer" on there: there's no reason for incest to be a taboo, but it still doesn't mean that I'll see my sister as a sexual partner

I've personally never given it much thought but that's probably because my sister is, well, a rather unpleasant person to look at... we'll leave it at that

as far as other people are concerned tho, unless they are doing their sister it in the middle of a restaurant while I'm trying to enjoy my steak I see no harm in it... but I'm a functional sociopath so what do I know about the "morality" of the issue people always fall back on using to argue against things like this

I've personally never given it much thought but that's probably because my sister is, well, a rather unpleasant person to look at... we'll leave it at that

as far as other people are concerned tho, unless they are doing their sister it in the middle of a restaurant while I'm trying to enjoy my steak I see no harm in it... but I'm a functional sociopath so what do I know about the "morality" of the issue people always fall back on using to argue against things like this

You have a sister? Glad to hear

Morality aside, I definitely can't picture myself with my brother or father.
I don't know, it feels retarted...and disgusting.
I can definitely distinguish between parental love and attraction..and choosing to hump my relative/family is..just so wrong.
Yosuga no Sora was well drawn..an eye-candy..but applying it in real life...well, I don't think it's as shiny and sexy as portrayed in the anime =.=;

I think that the short essay that Joyjason posted here was very good in arguing about why incest shouldn't be taboo. I wouldn't openly criticize or disapprove of anyone who happens to have had the experience - what you choose to do is your own business and I'm not one to start lecturing and imposing onto others my personal ideals, but as I mentioned earlier it is not something that I can picture myself ever doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?