If you're thrust into this situation...what do you do???

What do you do?

• You'll be the one to put it in.

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • You'll be the one taking it in.

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

sniper_zero

Jun 26, 2013
You're suddenly plunged into a yaoi anime world. If you're a girl you get turned into a guy. If you're a guy, you stay a guy. The men of that world are all bishie and none of them pass for trap material. Your only ticket out is to do with with them. Now, the question is do you let them do you (i.e become the uke), or do you do them (be the seme)?

... Are you seriously asking people to answer this question? I'm pretty sure if I get into that situation, I will be the type of person who is the sadist rather than the masochist in that situation. With that said, I probably make the guy clean his gut out before even considering anything of that sort.

I want to be an uke, especially if the seme someone equals to Takano (which i doubt they exist) I'll be very much glad to have them inside of me

Reactions: trtlatstewa
lol my vote made the poll into an even slip

Ditto.

If girls can feel pleasant sensation having objects inserted into them, guys can too. It's your pride that says "no". ;)

Voted for topping but doesn't oral count in this magical yaoi world? As in, couldn't a straight (& surely terrified) guy in this situation just get one of his bish harem to suck him off & that would open up the magical sex-portal back to the real world?

He can even close his eyes & imagine he's in a bishoujo if he'd like. Just a thought.

I'm personally down for either ;)

Welp. I feel like I'm still going to end up short and weak-looking so I can't imagine being a seme. (;´д`)

neither ... I would commit suicide ... there is no way I would want to live in a world like that

Hmm as i'm a submissive guy in real life i would let them do their stuff, i mean why say no to a hot bishie instead of enjoying it? Maybe i would stay there even after the way to home opens up :boys2_shy:

Reactions: dnceridderterre

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.