Identify this, please?

banghammer

Dec 6, 2014
could someone help me identify this game please?

-it has pretty decent graphics (illustration). if i recall correctly it has more of a western look rather than the typival manga/anime look
-pretty sure it's not in 3d
-it's available as flash game
-the gameplay leading up the sex scenes involves choosing you responses that are going to affect the girls attraction to you
-it starts with you bumping into an old friend (female) while waiting for the subway/train. while both of you are exchanging conversation, another old friend bumps into you. at this point you get to choose who you give your attention to that will determine with whom you get laid. you can also switch your attention to the other girl later in the game. i remember one of the question you can ask at the beginning was "if she's waiting for the train too?" in which she responded in a condescending and sarcarstic tone
-in another scene, you are with a girl who works as nurse
-you will also be hanging out with a girl in the bar/club
-there's also a scene in the train.

any clue/answer is appreciated. thanks

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha