Best fap you ever had.

NorwegianboyEE

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2015
As the title says. I want to know about the best fap you ever had. You can write about whatever it was you fapped to, I won`t be judging you.

My best fap was fapping to an h-scene in a game called "Clover days." (More specifically: The first h-scene in Anzu route) I had waited for this game to come out and was really excited to play it. As I wanted to get the best experience I did not fap for 3 days which is quite extreme for me. When I came i got this intense pleasure which i haven't felt before. The feeling afterwards was really strange because I just went to the shower and stood there like a dumbass and i was not even able to think. My head felt completely empty for an hour before i could think again. I have fapped a lot in my life, but i have not been able to recreate that feeling again.

Lol your questions are somewhat fun to answer.

Anyways I do not remember. But I think I had a lingering feeling, I got dizzy for 10 seconds like intoxicated by the stimuli that I had at that moment but what I used per se has been long forgotten. but I had a good one with Minato soft´s work Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! that scene with the teacher was otherworldly.

I had a similar experience. I don't remember what I was fapping to or anything specific but the finish was the same. The most intense I've ever felt and I've yet to be able to re-create it. All I could do was lay back in my chair with a big dumb grin on my face for a good 20 or so minutes. I'm actually on a week long hiatus from fapping because someone on HF is doing the same and I decided to jump on the bandwagon because... well, I'm a bandwagon jumper. I'm 4 days in and near the end of my rope.. When I finally do do it, I'm hoping to have that intense feeling again.:bliss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。