Votes: 309 59.8%

• Total voters

Ruyzan

bunny maid :3
Elite Member
Sep 20, 2011
what side do you chose lets see what kinda perv are you :D

Reactions: n00b
Booby. Nice to look at, while talking with a girl.
Plus arse don't have tits. LOL

Funny that there are 11 votes, but only 4 people post. How about the others?

Boobs for sure nice huge ones and a nice ass of course. I need some big tits to spray on when finished:
200f9_perfect-boobs-very-close.jpg

Depends on how big the boobs are, and how the ass is like... I like both "things" equally : / so I can't vote on that one D;

Reactions: azal
Hard one for me to decide. Just as Greenoceandrop said, I like both equally much.
But if i HAD to pick, I'm more of an ass-man :P

Going with ass, as it's fun to squeeze, it has multiple functions, you can dress it up in more ways, it has an awesome next door neighbor and it comes in a LOT more sizes.

I think boobs have a bit advantage, since it fit your hand and you can massaged it overtime whether you want ;)

1312196834523.jpg

dont get me wrong, I like my fair share of ass.... though boobs take the cake for me, i love em, all kinds... big boobs, small boobs, perky boobs, fake boobs, theyre all wonderful =3

Boobs comes in phases, where ass just stay as it is.
With boobs, we can enjoy it while it still in Pettanko stage, then evolve into Oppai. At the same moment, the ass just stay like that.

Boobs comes in phases, where ass just stay as it is.
With boobs, we can enjoy it while it still in Pettanko stage, then evolve into Oppai. At the same moment, the ass just stay like that.
Not entirely true; an ass develops in the same way breasts do - out.

There's your fair share of flat and ghetto (for lack of better term) and in-between asses. There are also methods to develop a curve in your back to make your ass stand out more - my sister used to do it, and it was quite nice to watch but not anymore.

Personally though, I'm a breast man as it's more pleasing to see, plus you see more of, cleavage than an ass-crack.

Last edited:
Big boobs - people still like it.
Big ass - people make Ja Lo's joke about it.

Not entirely true; an ass develops in the same way breasts do - out.

There's your fair share of flat and ghetto (for lack of better term) and in-between asses. There are also methods to develop a curve in your back to make your ass stand out more - my sister used to do it, and it was quite nice to watch but not anymore.

Personally though, I'm a breast man as it's more pleasing to see, plus you see more of, cleavage than an ass-crack.

I now has evil thoughts about your imouto :shinies:

Last edited:
I choose azz, here the way I think of it. Say you see a chick with nice boobs but a flat azz, not as good as a chick with a normal boobs and great as is it. Thus ads is better than boobs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha